Financing non-investment grade acquisitions, privatizations and other strategic transactions for both financial sponsors and corporations requires specialized expertise. Whether you are a financial advisor, a company seeking financing or an investor seeking strategic opportunities, we leverage our deep relationships and capabilities in this space to provide you rapid decision-making and certainty of execution.
We take the time to understand our borrowers’ business goals and financial needs and develop a structure and syndication strategy to meet those needs.
Likewise, KeyBanc Capital Markets® maintains a broad range of investor clients whose parameters & investment philosophies we understand. Issuing clients access our ability to execute on the following structures: institutional term loan B, senior and subordinated debt, first/second lien debt and high yield bonds, benefitting from our well-established institutional investor network.
KeyBanc Capital Markets has delivered leveraged financing for multiple companies with a wide range of financial needs. Recent examples include:
- KeyBanc Capital Markets acted as Sole Lead Arranger, Sole Bookrunner and Administrative Agent on $235 million of Senior Secured Credit Facilities to fund the acquisition of AMPAC Specialty Chemicals by Huntsman Family Investments from previous owner H.I.G. Capital. The Facilities consist of a five-year $20 million Senior Secured Revolving Credit Facility and a six-year $215 million Senior Secured Term Loan.
- KeyBanc Capital Markets acted as Joint Lead Arranger and Joint Bookrunner on Senior Secured Credit Facilities in support of Charlesbank Capital Partner’s acquisition of Plaskolite, Inc. The facilities consisted of a Revolving Credit Facility and a First Lien Term Loan.
Financial sponsors, public companies and private companies are all among our leveraged finance borrowers. We provide counsel and execution expertise that ensures we put the right high yield financial package together. Our expert team can provide high yield loans and bonds determining the right balance for your needs. Our products include:
- Revolving credit facilities
- Asset based loans
- Institutional term loans
- Senior/subordinated loans
- First and second lien debt
- High grade/high yield bonds
- Corporate bonds
- Municipal bonds
- Asset-backed securities
Investors in non-investment grade debt typically have very specific credit, return, geographic and industry sector profiles. With a dedicated coverage effort, we get to know your requirements. We work regularly with financial institutions seeking investment opportunities as well as institutional investors such as insurance companies, hedge funds and private investment groups.
KeyBanc Capital Markets is a trade name under which corporate and investment banking products and services of KeyCorp® and its subsidiaries, KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., Member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC, and KeyBank National Association ("KeyBank N.A."), are marketed. Securities products and services are offered by KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. and its licensed securities representatives, who may also be employees of KeyBank N.A. Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank N.A.
Securities products and services: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose ValuePlease read our complete KeyBanc Capital Markets disclosure statement.