Tools & Resources
Wire Transactions & Wire Templates
7.1 Authorizing Wire Transactions & Wire Templates
- From the Key Total Treasury Mobile homepage, tap ‘Wire’ to display the Wire options menu
- Tap ‘Authorize Wire Transaction' or ‘Authorize Template' depending on the transaction you are completing. The following screen will appear based on your selection.
Note: From the Wire Transaction or Wire Template to Authorize screens, you can bypass viewing individual wire details and tap ‘Edit’ to immediately authorize or void wires.
- There are several options Key Total Treasury Mobile offers you to review before authorizing or voiding a wire transaction or wire template.
- Tap the ‘right pointing arrow’ button to view individual ‘Wire Transaction Details’ or ‘Wire Template Details’
- Tap ‘Edit’ to edit a wire for authorization or to void it
- Tap ‘Authorize’ to authorize a wire transaction or wire template. The wire transaction or template then will move to the ‘Decisioned’ items list with a status of ‘In Process.’
- Tap ‘Void’ to void a wire transaction or template. A pop-up window will appear with the message “Void this transaction/template?” You will tap ‘OK’ to approve. The wire transaction or template will then move to the ‘Decisioned’ items list with a status of ‘Voided.’
- Tap ‘Cancel’ to exit from edit mode and/or to cancel the decision.