Company Accounts Section
In the Company Accounts section, choose an account to update the account name displayed in KeyNavigator or view and edit existing account access and set up by service.
Accounts are listed in alphabetical order by Account Name. You can re-sort by Account Name or Account Number in ascending or descending order by clicking on the list headers.
To update the account name displayed in KeyNavigator or view and edit existing account access and set up by service, select an account from the Company Accounts list to enter the Account Detail page.
Account Detail Page
The Account Detail page displays the Account Profile panel where you can edit the account name and the User Services panel where you can view your company’s current services and which services are active/inactive for the account.
Edit Account Services
The Account Services section allows you to edit access and permissions for multiple users at once on a particular account.
- Select an account from the Company Accounts list on the Self Service homepage to enter the Account Detail page
- In the Account Services section, click a service to open the Account Services: Services Summary page
- The Account Services: Services Summary page displays what parts of that service the account is currently enabled for as well as which users have access for that specific service
- To make modifications, click edit
Note: Not all services are modifiable. If the edit button is not displayed, the service is view only. To make changes to the set-up of view only services, reach out to a member of your KeyBank team.
- Enter all necessary edits and click save
Add an Existing Account to KeyNavigator
- Click the add account button in the Company Users section of the Self Service Home page
- Enter the Account Profile information and click save
Note: Not all types of accounts can be added via Self Service. If you are having difficulty adding an account, contact a member of your KeyBank Team.
- After the account is added, you can now select it from the Company Accounts list to view or edit access and permissions for multiple users at once on a particular account.
Under the Company Accounts section of the Self Service Homepage, click the red X button by the corresponding account you wish to remove.