Check Issue History
The “Check Issue History Report” provides a listing of adds and cancels entered via Key Total Treasury, along with their status, the time/date of entry and the user that created the entry.
NOTE: Checks that were added or cancelled via other means, such as faxing a request to the ARP department, will not appear on the Check Issue History Report.
4.1 To access the check history listing
- Select “Check Issue History” from the Account Management main page.
- Use the dropdown menu to select the appropriate account from which the new check has been issued.
- Select “Cancel” to return to the Account Management main page or select “Next” to proceed with viewing the history.
- Enter a beginning check number in the “From” field.
- (Optional) Enter an ending check number in the “To” field.
- Enter a minimum and maximum dollar amount.
- Utilize the dropdown menus to enter an issue/cancel date range.
- (Optional) To further limit results, choose to “Apply” advanced search criteria to show additional fields.
- a. Input payee data included on the entry.
- b. Input other data included on the entry.
- Select “Cancel” to return to the “Check Issue History Account Filter” screen. Select “Download” to download the listing in an Excel format. Select “View” to display the results.
- If “View” is selected, the “Check Issue History Listing” will be displayed. You can sort results by column heading by clicking on the up and down arrows. You can also limit results further by clicking on the “Filter” button to return to the Check Issue History Filter screen and apply additional parameters. Selecting “Unfilter” will return you to the original results. Results can also be downloaded and saved by selecting “download.” To return to the Account Management page, select “main page.”