Phone Currency and Coin Ordering
Here are step-by-step instructions for how to place your currency and coin orders by phone through Key’s interactive voice response system.
1.1 Tips for Placing Currency and Coin Phone Orders
- If at any time you need to add a new user, reset your PIN, need assistance with placing your order, or have any questions, please contact KeyBank’s Corporate Client Services at 800-363-1491 and select option 2.
- Listen carefully to system messages as they walk you through each step to place an order
NOTE: Should you hang up during the ordering process before the ‘order number’ and ‘delivery date’ have been issued, the order will not be accepted and cannot be processed.
- It is strongly suggested that you make copies of the Currency and Coin Ordering Worksheet found in this User Guide to use for each order and retain this order information until delivery.
- Be sure to document your order confirmation number on your order worksheet
- In the event of an invalid entry, the system will prompt you to re-enter your information. After three invalid entries, the system will cancel your request and transfer your call to the Corporate Client Service Center for assistance.
NOTE: Screenshots in this guide may show functionality that your organization does not have. All options may not be available in all locations. Please consult your Payments Advisor with questions regarding Currency and Coin Ordering options.
1.2 How to Place Currency and Coin Phone Orders
Currency and coin orders must be placed by your standard order cut-off time set-up when you established your vault services. If you have questions regarding your order cut-off time, please contact KeyBank’s Corporate Client Services at 800-363-1491 and select option 2. When calling the automated currency and coin ordering system, the following information is required:
- Standard Product codes and minimum order values, located on the ordering worksheet
- Client ID Number: Provided to the ordering location
- User ID Number: 4 digits
- PIN: 4 digits, provided to the ordering location
NOTE: The system will require you to reset your PIN upon your first use. Your new PIN cannot begin with a zero (0).
To place your order, follow the steps below.
- Dial the automated ordering system at 800-363-1491
- Press 1 to place your order
- Enter your Client ID, followed by the pound sign (#)
- Enter your User ID, followed by the pound sign (#)
- Enter your PIN, followed by the pound sign (#)
NOTE: At this point during your phone order, your details will be validated. Please wait for the system response to continue
- Enter your order using the standard format of product codes and value.
For example: 501*100#(see Ordering Worksheet for product codes)
- Press the pound or hash key (#) to confirm each order entry, or press the star key (*) to cancel and re-enter your order.
- Once all order amounts have been entered, press the pound or hash key (#) twice to end your order.
- After the system repeats your order value amount, confirm your order by pressing the pound or hash key.
- You will then receive the following message “Your Next Available Delivery Date is…”
- To accept this delivery date, press 1, followed by the pound or hash key (#).
- To enter your own delivery date, press 2. Enter the date in the 2-digit month, 2-digit day, and 4-digit year format, followed by the pound or hash key (#).
- Write down your confirmation number on order worksheet.
- Press 1 to place another order, press 3 for the Operator, or press 4 to exit the system.