Comprehensive Relationship Statement
Information about all your accounts in one spot
Instead of chasing papers, get all your account information each month in one place with a KeyBank Comprehensive Relationship Statement. Adjust the level of detail to your preference. Managing your money has never been so easy.
Relationship Banking Benefits
If you have a Key Privilege Checking® or Key Privilege Select Checking® account, you’re eligible to receive Comprehensive Relationship Statements. The consolidated statement provides you with one monthly, detailed report on multiple KeyBank accounts. You can adjust the level of detail for many of the accounts. The year-end recap is invaluable for budgeting and tax preparation.
Choose Your Accounts
You can include the following on your statement:
- Deposits (CDs, checking accounts and savings accounts)
- Loans and lines of credit1
- Retirement accounts and services
- Credit cards2
Control Your Details
Adjust the level of detail on your statement to fit your needs. Keep the following in mind about your statement:
- Some accounts provide more information in detail
- Summary information is only available for some loans and trust accounts
- Your statement may include payee details from your checks and expense coding
- Year-end recap statement includes tools you can use for future budgeting and tax preparation
Your Relationship Manager or Key Privilege Client Services team can offer more information about checking account options and help you set your preferences.