Take advantage of automated funds transfers between your KeyBank accounts1 and control where and when your funds are available. Single, same-day transfers between your personal KeyBank checking and savings accounts occur real-time and update available balances immediately.
Features and Benefits
- Eligible KeyBank accounts include checking, savings,1 line of credit, home equity line, and installment loan.2
- Schedule automated transfers at varying frequencies, from weekly to annually. One-time and future-dated transfers are also available.
- View upcoming transfers and transfer history in Online Banking.
- Transfer via Automated Clearing House (ACH) is available in Online Banking for eligible checking and savings accounts at other financial institutions.3 These transactions may take up to 4 business days for processing.
- Transfers are currently available at no additional charge.4
Setting up Automated Transfers in Online Banking
Online Banking allows you to schedule transfers, view upcoming external transfers and transfer history, and set up eligible transfer accounts. For more information, sign on to Key's Online Banking, select the account you would like to transfer funds from, and select Transfer Money via the round button in the top navigation.
Setting up Automated Transfers in a Branch
Account to account transfers can be scheduled in person at any KeyBank branch. Stop by your local KeyBank branch and inquire today.
All transfers must include at least one KeyBank account of which you are an owner and has automatically appeared in your account list. See the Online Banking Service Agreement and Disclosure and Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Disclosure Statement for additional information.
Federal Regulation limits Savings account withdrawal transactions.
Certain transfers are limited based upon internal account selected.
Transfers involving external accounts have limits. Limits pertain to deposits and withdrawals with an account.
Normal account service charges still apply.
Find a Branch or ATM