Foreign Currency Exchange
Having foreign currency available from the start of your trip makes it easier to get around when you go abroad. Exchange your dollars at any KeyBank branch so you’re ready for your travels.
Foreign Currency Exchange Services include:
- Competitive exchange rates and rates for selling back unused currency
- Better rates for larger dollar amounts
- Currency arrives within two days of your order
Access to 94 currencies, including:
- Euro (accepted in Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain)
- British Pound Sterling
- Canadian Dollars
- Mexican Pesos
- Japanese Yen
Foreign Currency Exchange FAQs
There is a quick, two-day turnaround for currency purchases of less than $600 USD, and next-business-day for orders of $600 USD or more.
Once the currency is shipped, your account will be credited upon verification the day it's received.
You must purchase a minimum of $300 USD. There is no limit to the amount you can sell to KeyBank.
There is a shipping and handling charge, which depends on the service you choose:
- Standard – $10
- Priority Overnight Delivery – available for an additional $15 fee
Rates published in the daily paper are inter-bank exchange rates based on electronic transfers of $1 million or more. The exchange rates we offer are competitive with those offered by local banks or exchange bureaus and are likely better than what you would receive at an airport exchange.
Find a Branch or ATM