Secure payments, wherever you are. Just add your KeyBank debit or credit Mastercard® to Wallet to go cashless, effortlessly. It’s the easiest way to pay in stores, in apps and on the web.
Setup is a snap. Get started now.
Adding your KeyBank credit or debit card is easy, and we’ll verify your information, so you know you’re secure.
- Your eligible device with the updated operating system.
- Your personal KeyBank credit or debit Mastercard.
- An Apple ID signed in to iCloud.
- Your current email on file with KeyBank (In Online Banking you can see the email address we have for you under User Profile. In the mobile app, it’s in settings, under personal information.)
Add your KeyBank credit or debit card to Wallet on your iPhone:
- Go to Wallet and tap the plus sign, then follow the steps to add your KeyBank Mastercard.
For more information, visit Apple Pay support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Apple Pay can be used with most personal KeyBank debit and credit cards.
Apple Pay is not available for KeyBank Business debit and credit Mastercard®, KeyBank Possibilities Prepaid Mastercard®, KeyBank HSA Debit Mastercard®, or with cards associated with KeyBank home equity or personal lines of credit.
No, KeyBank does not charge a fee to use Apple Pay.
Available for most KeyBank Credit Mastercard® and KeyBank Debit Mastercard® cards. Not available for KeyBank Business Credit Mastercard® cards, KeyBank Business Debit Mastercard® cards, KeyBank Possibilities Prepaid Mastercard®, KeyBank HSA Debit Mastercard®, cards associated with KeyBank home equity or personal lines of credit, or KeyBank Visa® cards.
Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Apple Pay, TouchID and iPad mini are trademarks of Apple Inc. iPhone, iPad Air, Passbook, iSight and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
Find a Branch or ATM