- Personal banking clients can sign on to Online Banking to view rewards points.
- Business banking clients can log in to KeyBank Business Online®.
- If using the KeyBank mobile app, simply select rewards points to view the balance on your statement.
- You can also check your points balance by calling the number on the back of your card.
- Credit Card statements also display rewards point totals.
You can earn points by making eligible purchases on your KeyBank rewards credit card. See the complete Rewards Point Guide (PDF) for all of the ways to earn points. Bonus Points are additional points that can be awarded on an ongoing basis for qualifying transactions on certain cards. Not all credit cards are eligible for Bonus Points.
There is no limit to the number of points you can earn on eligible purchases.
Sign on to Online Banking or the mobile app, to access the rewards redemption site. Here, you will be able to search and book your own air, hotel, car rental and trip activities online. You can pay with your points, or a combination of points and your credit or debit card. Travel booking fees may apply.
Yes, your KeyBank Rewards points expire 48 months after they are issued. Points earned with a KeyBank Private Bank Mastercard do not expire.
If you decide to close your KeyBank Rewards credit card, you will have up to 30 days to redeem any outstanding points by calling the number on the back of your card.
No, there is no annual fee to open your Key2More Rewards Mastercard or KeyBank Business Rewards Mastercard.
Find a Branch or ATM