Online Bill Pay
Online Bill Pay is fast, secure, guaranteed – and so convenient. Track and schedule your bill payments, set up recurring payments, Expedite Payment1 and transfer money anytime in online banking through key.com or your mobile app.
Features and Benefits
- Pay your bills online, make transfers, send money and more right from the account summary page.
- You can even get payments there the next business day or sooner with the Expedite Payment1 feature.
- Bill Pay Guarantee2 lets you rest easy knowing your payment will be received by the date you choose.
- Payee information is automatically saved, so you won’t have to re-enter it the next time a payment is due.
- Payment history is viewable for up to 24 months, so there’s no need to store canceled checks.
- Schedule recurring payments so monthly bills are automatically sent.
- Use reminders to stay on top of due dates so you send your payments on time, every time.
- With Expedite Payment you can have your payment delivered the next day for a fee.
Quick Answers to Your Bill Pay Top Questions
KeyBank offers a Bill Pay Guarantee2, to ensure your payments are received accurately and on time. Double check the amount and schedule your:
- Electronic payments at least 2 business days before the due date.
- Check payments at least 4 business days before the due date.
If payments are made within the above guidelines of the guarantee and KeyBank does not properly complete a bill payment on time or for the correct amount, KeyBank will pay any late fees and finance charges that result solely from that failed bill payment and send any correspondence necessary to rectify credit reporting.
If you cannot see or edit the address and phone number for a payee, it means that KeyBank has a relationship with that payee and keeps that information updated for you.
Yes. In online banking, upcoming activity is displayed in the account details page of each account. Select the payment to edit or delete it. Scheduled payments can also be canceled from the mobile app by selecting the + button and Activity icon. Select the payment you wish to cancel in the Bill Payments menu.
User must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
As a client, you may do business with several legal entities and should review the important additional disclosures your advisor will provide.
Exceptions to the guarantee:
- Tax payments
- Court ordered payments
Find a Branch or ATM