Key Equity Options® Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Apply online to get started.
Keep your money at your fingertips with a Key Equity Options® home equity line of credit. Easily access funds and manage your budget with flexible payment options, so you can get closer to reaching your financial goals.
|Combined Loan-to-Value (CLTV)||
Up to 100% CLTV1
|Interest Rate|| |
Variable, with up to three options to lock in a fixed rate
Revolving credit line, borrow and repay as needed over the term
|Manage in Online Banking||
|Client Discount|| |
.25% interest rate discount for qualifying KeyBank clients
- Get a .25% interest rate discount when you have a KeyBank checking and KeyBank savings account
- Revolving credit allows you to borrow against your home equity, repay and borrow again
- Borrow up to 100% of your home’s value, across the combined balances of all loans1
- Flexible payment options, including principal and interest, interest-only or fixed
- Interest paid may be tax-deductible2
- Access your funds with checks, in a branch or in online banking
NOTICE: This is not a commitment to lend or extend credit. Conditions and restrictions may apply. All home lending products, including mortgage, home equity loans and home equity lines of credit, are subject to credit and collateral approval. Not all home lending products are available in all states. Hazard insurance and, if applicable, flood insurance are required on collateral property. Actual rates, fees, and terms are based on those offered as of the date of application and are subject to change without notice.
To apply for a home equity line of credit, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Live within any one of the United States except the following: AL, AZ, CA, DC, NV, TX. For subject properties outside of AK, CO, CT, ID, IN, MA, ME, MI, NY, OH, OR, PA, UT, VT or WA call 1-888-KEY-0018 (1-888-539-0018) for product information or to submit an application
- Agree to provide additional personal and business information, if requested, such as tax returns and financial statements
- Certify that all information submitted in the application is true and correct
- Authorize the bank and or a credit bureau to investigate the information on the application
Please read our Disclosures. If you applied for your credit account online within the last 90 days, you may also review the original disclosures provided to you.
Loan to value ratios apply only to loans secured by owner-occupied real estate.
Reimbursement of Lender Paid Costs: If you voluntarily close your line of credit and terminate your account within 36 months of the date you sign the agreement, you will reimburse Key for bona fide fees it paid to third parties on your behalf in connection with the opening of your account. These fees may include costs of appraisal, title, and flood certification fee and where applicable, mortgage tax. Additional information is provided in the financial information disclosure in your application kit. The amounts also will be itemized in your Key Equity options agreement. This provision will not apply to the exercise of any applicable right to cancel or rescind under the Federal Truth In Lending Act or Regulation Z.
Actual rates, fees, and terms are based on those offered as of the date of application and are subject to change without notice.
Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.