Find a Location
There may be assistance available to you.
Learn more about Borrower Assistance
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Features and Benefits of Key's Home Equity Line of Credit
- Standard and High Value HELOC available, each with its own loan to value amount and minimum/maximum line of credit
- Easy access to your funds by check, KeyEquity Mastercard®1, or direct transfer
- Up to three low fixed-rate options, and flexible payment options, including interest-only
- Manage your HELOC through Online Banking
- Interest paid may be tax-deductible2
- With a checking account enrolled in KeyBank Relationship Rewards®, earn 25,000 points for opening a new Home Equity Line of Credit† and expanding your relationship with KeyBank.
Standard Home Equity Line of Credit
Up to 85% Loan to Value
High Value Home Equity Line of Credit
85% - 100% Loan to Value
To apply for a HELOC account, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Live within any one of the United States except the following: AL, AZ, CA, DC, NV, TX
- For subject properties outside of AK, CO, CT, ID, IN, MA, ME, MI, NY, OH, OR, PA, UT, VT or WA call 1-800-KEY2YOU (1-800-539-2968 / TDD/TTY 800-539-8336) for product information or to submit an application
- Agree to provide additional personal and business information, if requested, such as tax returns and financial statements
- Certify that all information submitted in the application is true and correct
- Authorize the bank and or a credit bureau to investigate the information on the application
Reimbursement of Lender Paid Costs: If you voluntarily close your line of credit and terminate your account within 36 months of the date you sign the agreement, you will reimburse Key for bona fide fees it paid to third parties on your behalf in connection with the opening of your account. These fees may include appraisal, title, flood and, if applicable, mortgage tax. Additional information is provided in the Financial Information disclosure in your Application Kit. The amounts also will be itemized in your Key Equity Options Agreement. This provision will not apply to the exercise of any applicable right to cancel or rescind under the federal Truth in Lending Act or Regulation Z.
Please read our Disclosures. If you applied for your credit account online within the last 90 days, you may also review the original disclosures provided to you.
1 KeyEquity Mastercard is not available in NY, CT, PA, or MA
2 Consult your tax adviser regarding the deductibility of interest.
† There may be an annual fee for the KeyBank Relationship Rewards program based on the type of checking account you have. Point values earned for Activities, Bonus Activities and for opening, signing up for or being approved for a Relationship Product are subject to change. There is a monthly cap of 1,500 points for Activity Point categories.
The creditor and issuer of this credit card is KeyBank N.A., pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.