Find a Location
Home Equity Loans
Home Equity Loan Features and Benefits
- Standard and High Value Home Equity Loan options offered, with borrowing limit based on your home's appraised value
- Manage your home equity loan through Online Banking
- Transfer funds online from another KeyBank account to make payments to your home equity loan
- Interest paid on home equity loans may be tax-deductible2
- Earn 25,000 KeyBank Relationship Rewards® points for opening a new Home Equity Loan† and expanding your relationship with KeyBank.
Standard Home Equity Loan
Up to 85% Loan to Value *
High Value Home Equity Loan
85%-100% Loan to Value *
To apply for one of our home equity loans, you must be:
- 18 years of age or older
- * For Home Equity Loan: live within the following states: AK, CO, CT, ID, IN, MA, ME, MI, NY, OH, OR, PA, UT, VT, or WA
- * For Home Equity Line of Credit: live within any one of the United States except the following: AL, AZ, CA, DC, NV, TX. For subject properties outside of AK, CO, CT, ID, IN, MA, ME, MI, NY, OH, OR, PA, UT, VT or WA call 1-800-KEY2YOU (1-800-539-2968) for product information or to submit an application
- Agree to provide additional personal and business information, if requested, such as tax returns and financial statements
- Certify that all information submitted in the application is true and correct
- Authorize the bank and or a credit bureau to investigate the information on the application
Please read our Disclosures. If you applied for your credit account online within the last 90 days, you may also review the original disclosures provided to you.
1 Subject to credit approval. The APRs listed in the "Get Rates" links above include a $125.00 origination fee and assumes use of the bank's optional automatic payment deduction plan from a KeyBank checking or savings account. Add 0.25% to stated rates when an automatic deduction plan is not established from a KeyBank checking or savings account. Normal checking or savings account service charges apply. Please refer to specific checking or savings account disclosures for details. Closing cost waiver applies on loan applications of $250,000.00 or less ($250,000.00 or less in NY and FL). Loans above $250,000.00 pay title insurance premium from $12.50 - $2,859.00. NY and FL loans above $250,000.00 pay mortgage tax and doc stamps. Typical loan payment examples are as follows: If you borrow $10,000 secured by an owner occupied home, for 60 months at 5.90% APR, the monthly payment would be $192.89 or if you borrow $10,000 secured by a non-owner occupied home, for 60 months at 7.91% APR, the monthly payment would be $202.36. Actual rates, APRs, fees, payment amounts and terms are based on loan to value (LTV), product, term, loan amount and credit qualifications. Rates are subject to change without notice and are determined from those offered as of the date of application.
2 Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.
* Loan to value ratios apply only to loans secured by owner occupied real estate.
Subject to credit approval.
KeyBank is Member FDIC.
† Your checking account must be enrolled in KeyBank Relationship Rewards prior to account opening to qualify for points.
Point values earned for Activities, Bonus Activities and for opening, signing up for or being approved for a Relationship Product are subject to change. There is a monthly cap of 1,500 points for Activity Point categories.