Home Equity Loans
Apply online to get started.
You've got big plans. KeyBank can help you attain them with a home equity loan. Our loans let you to borrow against the equity in your home with a fixed rate and term. So, go ahead and plan. We'll help make sure you have the money you need.
|Combined Loan-to-Value (CLTV)||
Up to 100% CLTV1
Five to 30 years2
|Manage in Online Banking||
- Fixed rate, one-time distribution loan
- Borrow up to 100% of your home’s appraised value across the combined balances of all loans1
- Interest paid may be tax-deductible3
- Access your funds with checks, in a branch, or in online banking
To apply for a home equity loan or line of credit, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- * For Home Equity Loan: live within the following states: AK, CO, CT, ID, IN, MA, ME, MI, NY, OH, OR, PA, UT, VT, or WA
- * For Home Equity Line of Credit: live within any one of the United States except the following: AL, AZ, CA, DC, NV, TX. For subject properties outside of AK, CO, CT, ID, IN, MA, ME, MI, NY, OH, OR, PA, UT, VT or WA call 1-800-KEY2YOU (1-800-539-2968) for product information or to submit an application
- Agree to provide additional personal and business information, if requested, such as tax returns and financial statements
- Certify that all information submitted in the application is true and correct
- Authorize the bank and or a credit bureau to investigate the information on the application
Please read our Disclosures. If you applied for your credit account online within the last 90 days, you may also review the original disclosures provided to you.
Loan to value ratios apply only to loans secured by owner-occupied real estate.
Subject to credit approval. The APRs listed in the "Get Rates" links above include a $125.00 origination fee and assumes use of the bank's optional automatic payment deduction plan from a KeyBank checking or savings account. Add 0.25% to stated rates when an automatic deduction plan is not established from a KeyBank checking or savings account. Normal checking or savings account service charges apply. Please refer to specific checking or savings account disclosures for details. Loans above $500,000.00 secured by real estate pay title insurance premium. NY and FL loans above $500,000.00 pay mortgage tax and doc stamps. Typical loan payment examples are as follows: If you borrow $10,000 secured by an owner occupied home, for 60 months at 5.90% APR, the monthly payment would be $192.89 or if you borrow $10,000 secured by a non-owner occupied home, for 60 months at 7.91% APR, the monthly payment would be $202.36. Actual rates, APRs, fees, payment amounts and terms are based on loan to value (LTV), product, term, loan amount and credit qualifications. Rates are subject to change without notice and are determined from those offered as of the date of application. Reimbursement of Lender Paid Costs: If you voluntarily prepay your loan in full and terminate your account within 36 months after you sign the Note, you will reimburse Key for bona fide fees it paid to third parties on your behalf in connection with the opening of your account. These fees may include costs of appraisal, title, and flood and, if applicable, mortgage tax. The fees are shown as itemized estimates on your Loan Estimate provided to you within three (3) days of your application, as final itemized amounts on your Closing Disclosure sent to you at the time of final loan approval and as itemized amounts in your Fixed Rate Note. This provision will not apply to the exercise of any applicable right to cancel or rescind under the federal Truth in Lending Act or Regulation Z, or if the term of the loan is 36 months or less.
Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.