Home Equity Loans and Home Equity Lines of Credit
Smart borrowing can start at home.
Whether you plan to remodel, consolidate debt or fund a large expense, a KeyBank home equity loan or line of credit could help. Plus, since you’ll have an opportunity to meet with a banker who’s on the searchable Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry as part of the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act, you can be sure you’re making the best choice for your financial goals.
Key Equity Options® Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) Account 1 of 2
Continuous access to credit, based on available equity
- Revolving line of credit that uses the available equity in your home
- Low variable rates, with options to lock in fixed payment and protect against rising interest rates
- Can be used, paid off, and used again
- Flexible payment options including fixed and interest-only
Home Equity Loans Account 2 of 2
A lump sum loan secured by your home, and based on the amount of equity you have available
- A single distribution of funds with the maximum amount determined by your home’s appraised value
- Fixed rate and payment, to protect against rising interest rates
- Set monthly payments for easy budgeting
All credit products are subject to credit approval NMLS#399797.
New York residents, please see our table of common residential mortgage servicing fees.
What Is Home Equity? Choosing a Home Equity Loan or a HELOC
What is home equity? It's the value you own in your home, and you can borrow against it with a low-interest loan or line of credit.
Loan Comparison Calculator
Compare monthly payments, fees and costs for different loans so you can choose the one that is best for you.