Services and resources for all KeyBank mortgage accounts:
Community & Professional MortgagesMortgages are not one-size-fits-all. Instead, KeyBank offers types of community and professional loans to match different lending needs.
Key Community Mortgage®
Home Ownership made easy.
A Key Community Mortgage can make home ownership a reality with easy terms affordable options that may make qualifying easier than you might think.
Features that make home ownership more affordable:
- Up to 100% mortgage financing for qualified borrowers.
- A no Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) mortgage with conventional financing.
- Ideal for first-time homebuyers.
- Accepts alternative credit.
- Fixed interest rate and low down payment options.
- Closing costs can be paid by grant, gift from a family member, or a down payment assistance program.
- Maximum 4% seller contribution allowed and can be used toward closing costs or prepaid items.
- A one-month reserve required for principal, interest, taxes, and insurance (PITI).
Property must be located in a KeyBank Assessment Area. No income limitations if property is located in low or moderate income census tracts. For all other census tracts, income must be less than 80% of the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) Estimated MSA/MD Median Family Income. Completion of a HUD-approved pre-purchase homebuyer education workshop may be required prior to closing. Landlord counseling may be required prior to closing on all 2-unit transactions. Borrowers are not permitted to own any other real estate at the time of closing.
Physician and Dentist loans
A custom plan for doctors’ and dentists mortgages.
Dentists and doctors face unique financial needs. With straightforward, objective advice and customized mortgage solutions, we have tailored our services to meet your needs.
Home financing for your primary residence.
- Loans up to $1 million.
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) required.
- Owner-occupied purchase and rate and term refinance.
- Up to 90% loan-to-value (LTV) or combined loan-to-value (CLTV).
- Available for several property types.