KeyBank Personal Loan
You don’t have to choose between saving money and paying off debt.Apply Now
Paying bills is less stressful when you have fewer bills. Lower interest rates help, too. Consolidate your debt with a personal loan, and you could save hundreds of dollars in payments and thousands in interest over the life of your loan.1
Features and Benefits
- Loans start at $5,000 and there’s no annual fee
- Money can be available as soon as the same day2
- Fixed interest rates and flexible terms up to 84 months3
- No origination fee, collateral or prepayment penalty fee
Compare KeyBank Loans and Lines of Credit
KeyBank Personal Loan Account 1 of 4
No collateral and terms that save money
- Fixed rates you can budget around
- Low interest to help you save money monthly1
- Flexible terms with up to 7 years to pay3
KeyBank Preferred Credit Line Account 2 of 4
Large, no-collateral credit line you can access with checks or online
- $50 annual fee4
- No collateral
- Borrow up to your credit limit, repay, then borrow again
KeyBank Secured Personal Loan Account 3 of 4
Fixed rate loan to finance your many different interests.
- Fixed rates
- Same day approval
Savings vary based on rate and term of your existing and refinanced loan(s). Refinancing to a longer term may lower your monthly payments, but may also increase the total interest paid over the life of the loan. Refinancing to a shorter term may increase your monthly payments, but may lower the total interest paid over the life of the loan. Review your loan documentation for total cost of your refinanced loan.
Funds may be available as fast as same business day of application under the following conditions: (1) certain underwriting criteria are met including, but not limited to, credit score; (2) loan funding does not require third-party payoff(s); (3) funds are deposited directly into a KeyBank account; and (4) complete loan signing by 2:00 p.m. ET on a day that the bank is open for business. Income verification may be required, which may delay availability of funds. Additional conditions may apply. All credit products are subject to credit approval and other program terms.
The actual rate and payment amount may vary and is determined by the product, term, loan amount and your credit qualifications. For loan terms greater than 60 months, borrowers must meet additional credit requirements and KeyBank will add 0.25% to the stated APR.
As an example, if you were to borrow $20,000 for 84 months and qualify for Key’s as-low-as rate of 9.76% APR (as of 1/15/2021), your monthly payment would be $329.55. The APR may vary based on the state of residence. The 9.76% APR is an average APR charged by KeyBank across Key’s footprint (OH, IN, MI, PA, NY, MA, CT, VT, ME, CO, ID, UT, WA, OR, AK) and includes a 0.25% discount for electing to have the monthly payment automatically deducted from a KeyBank checking or savings account, plus 0.25% is added for electing a term greater than 60 months.
The annual fee is waived for the duration the account is open if you are an owner on a KeyBank deposit account at the time of origination. If you do not own a KeyBank deposit account, you will be charged a $50 annual fee.
All credit products are subject to credit approval.
To apply, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Live within the following states: AK, CO, CT, ID, IN, MA, ME, MI, NY, OH, OR, PA, UT, VT, or WA
- Agree to provide additional personal and business information, if requested, such as tax returns and financial statements
- Certify that all information submitted in the application is true and correct
- Authorize the bank and/or a credit bureau to investigate the information on the application
secured vs unsecured loan: what's the difference?
See the difference collateral makes.
tackle high interest debt with lower rates.tackle high interest debt with lower rates.