Be aware of important account activity by setting up account alerts.
Choose to receive texts or emails from Key when certain activities happen on your accounts. You set the guidelines to stay in touch with your finances in a way that makes sense for you.
Account Alert Features and Benefits
- For your financial protection, KeyBank will always send Security Alerts.
- Balance Alerts help you avoid overdrafts and the fees that come with them.
- Transaction Alerts tell you when deposits and credits post to your account, so budgeting is easier.
- If a Bill Pay request is rejected due to insufficient funds, you’ll be alerted so you can add funds or make other payment arrangements.
- Alerts reduce the risk of identity theft and fraud by letting you know when a change has been made to your account.
Set Up and Manage Account Alerts
You can get started with Account Alerts or update your selections any time.
- In Online Banking, you’ll find Account Alerts in Your Profile and in account details
- In the mobile app, look for Alerts under settings.
Set Your Account Alerts Today!