What you need to know, when you need to know it.
Account Alerts notify you via email or text message of important events occurring on your account.1
Get started with Account Alerts today. First you'll need to:
Enroll in Online Banking
Already enrolled in Online Banking? Sign on to Online Banking and click on the Self Service tab. Click the Maintain Alerts link and select the alerts you wish to activate or modify.
- Balance Alerts (e.g., "Available balance is below $ _____.")
- KeyBank Relationship Rewards® point balance reached2 (e.g., "Rewards balance reached_.")
- Transaction Alerts (e.g., "Total deposit/credit transaction posted greater than $ _____.")
- Bill Pay Alerts (e.g., "Bill Pay request rejected due to insufficient funds.")
- Security Alerts (e.g., "Online Banking password has changed.") Note: Security Alerts via email are not optional.
- "Quiet Times" allows you to set periods when you don't want to be disturbed by Alerts to your mobile device, then receive them when your Quiet Times expires.
- Alert Suspension lets you temporarily stop receiving Alerts until you’re ready to receive them. Bank-initiated security alerts, however, may not be suspended.
- Balance Alerts can keep you from overdrawing your account, saving you from insufficient fund charges and fees.
- You’ll know when deposits and credits are posted to your account, making budgeting easier.
- If a Bill Pay request is rejected due to insufficient funds, you’ll be alerted so you can add funds or make other payment arrangements.
- Alerts reduce the risk of identity theft and fraud by letting you know when a change has been made to your account.
1 Message and Data rates may apply.
2 Your checking account must be enrolled in KeyBank Relationship Rewards prior to account opening to qualify for points. There may be an annual fee for the KeyBank Relationship Rewards program based on the type of checking account you have. Point values earned for Activities, Bonus Activities and for opening, signing up for or being approved for a Relationship Product are subject to change. There is a monthly cap of 1,500 points for Activity Point categories. The KeyBank Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and Points Guide apply, are subject to change and can be found at key.com/rewards.