Services and resources for all KeyBank mortgage accounts:
Government MortgagesThe following are government home loans offered at KeyBank:
Federal Housing Authority (FHA) Home Loans
What is an FHA loan?
An FHA home loan could be your affordable home financing choice. With its low down-payment options, you’ll need less cash to get started, which makes qualifying easier than you might think.
An FHA mortgage has features that make home ownership more affordable:
- Allows down payment assistance from third party organizations and agencies.
- There may be no reserve requirement for one to two unit properties.
- Seller concessions up to 6% allowed.
- Purchases can have up to 96.5% loan to value (LTV).
- Refinances can have up to 97.75% LTV.
- Cash-out refinances can have up to 85% LTV.
- Backed by the FHA.
Veterans Affairs (VA)
You’ve done your part, let us do ours.
Get financing solutions that meet your mortgage needs with competitive interest rates, low fess, timely decisions, and seamless closings.
See how our Veterans Affairs Loan can benefit you:
- Available to veterans with a VA Certificate of Eligibility.
- Offered for existing owner-occupied, one to four family Planned Unit Developments )PUD) or VA-approved condos.
- Purchases have up to 100% loan to value (LTV).
- Cash-out refinances have up to 90% LTV.
- Ability to finance VA funding fee.
- No monthly Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) requirement.
- Gift funds from immediate family allowed for up to 100% of closing costs or down payment.
- Seller concessions allowed for 100%of closing costs plus up to 4% of purchase price toward prepaids.
Fannie Mae Home Ready® Mortgage
Home ownership made easy.
Buying a home doesn’t have to be complicated. With a Fannie Mae Home Ready loan, from our initial meeting to the closing, we’ll be with you every step of the way.
Features of the Fannie Mae Home Ready Mortgage:
- Purchases have up to 97% loan to value (LTV).
- With approved community grants, a combined loan-to-vale (CLTV) up to 105% of purchase price is permitted.
- Must be income qualified; though in some areas income restrictions are waived.1
- Available for purchases and rate and term refinancing transactions.
- Gifts, grants, and community seconds funds permitted for down payment and closing costs.
- Available for one to four unit primary, owner-occupied residences and warrantable single unit condos and PUDs.