All KeyBank savings accounts feature these benefits:
Go back to compare savings options
Health Savings Account (HSA)Open a Health Savings Account to help pay for and save for your qualified medical expenses on a tax-advantaged basis.
Manage Your Health Care Spending with an Health Savings Account
- Contributions to your KeyBank Health Savings Account (HSA) can be made by you and/or your employer.
- Make tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical expenses once deposits are made into your HSA*.
- Your HSA remains in your control should you leave your current employer, relocate or become unemployed.
- Any unused health savings account funds at end of year are carried over into the next year and do not affect federal balance limits.
- Easily manage and track expenses with Key Bill Pay and monitor your healthcare savings account activity online through Online Banking.
- Interest compounded daily for the highest possible yields.
- Add an investment component to your Keybank HSA.
- If you have questions, please browse our FAQ section for more information.