Find a Location
- 1-888-KEY-2020 (539-2020)
These tools can help you make good financial decisions
Health Savings Account
Manage Your Health Care Spending with an HSA
- Contributions to your KeyBank Health Savings Account (HSA) can be made by you and/or your employer
- Make tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical expenses once deposits are made into your HSA*
- HSA remains in your control should you leave your current employer, relocate or become unemployed
- Any unused health savings account funds at end of year are carried over into the next year and do not affect federal balance limits
- Easily manage and track expenses with Key Bill Pay and monitor your account activity online through Online Banking
*See IRS Publication 502 for a detailed list of qualified medical expenses.
HSA Checking Account is provided by KeyBank National Association (KeyBank), Member FDIC.
Investment products are made available through KIS are:
KIS and KeyBank are separate entities, and when you buy or sell securities and insurance you are doing business with KIS and/or KIA and not KeyBank.