Key Smart Checking® Account 1 of 5
Simple checking account with no monthly maintenance fee
- No monthly maintenance fee, no minimum balance
- Paper checks and every digital feature
Key Advantage Checking® Account 2 of 5
Earn interest and avoid fees
- Interest bearing
- Discounts on checks
Key Privilege Checking® Account 3 of 5
Preferred pricing and great benefits
- Relationship rates and discounts
- Automatic daily sweeps to savings
Key Privilege Select Checking® Account 4 of 5
Financial management and our best standard rate
- Premium management and investing services
- Relationship rates and discounts
We’re here to help.
If you have questions or just want to talk through your options, visit a banker in a branch near you.
No surcharge at KeyBank ATMs. No surcharge at Allpoint ATMs when using your KeyBank debit card on an eligible account type. With the exception of the KeyBank Hassle-Free Account®, all clients in KeyBank’s personal checking products are eligible for Allpoint when they use their KeyBank Debit Mastercard®. Savings, Business and Hassle-Free accounts are not eligible for Allpoint.
Subject to terms and conditions in Service Agreement.
To avoid Maintenance Service Charges...
- To avoid the $18 monthly maintenance fee for Key Advantage Checking® Account, meet any of the following requirements:
- Any combination of balances from your KeyBank checking, savings deposit, certificates of deposit, retirement deposits, investment* (including annuity balances reflected on your KIS account statement) and credit accounts was $10,000.00 or more.
- You have a KeyBank originated mortgage and you have automatic payment deducted via ACH deducting $500.00 or more from your Key Advantage Checking account during a statement cycle. If your mortgage automatic payment deduction plan should be discontinued, you may be subject to the combined balance requirements to avoid the monthly maintenance fee.
- You are a Key@Work® program member and you have direct deposits totaling $1000.00 or more credited to your Key Advantage Checking account during a statement cycle. If you leave your current employer and direct deposits are discontinued, you may be subject to the combined balance requirement to avoid the monthly maintenance fee until direct deposits are reinstated by your new employer.
- As a Key Privilege client, you can avoid the $25 monthly maintenance fee if:
- You maintain a combined balance of $25,000 or more in any combination of deposit, investment* and credit accounts.
- You have a mortgage originated through KeyBank and you have an automatic payment deduction plan via ACH deducting $500 or more from your Key Privilege Checking Account during a statement cycle. If your mortgage automatic payment deduction plan should be discontinued, you may be subject to the combined balance requirements to avoid the maintenance fees.
- You are a Key@Work program member and you have direct deposits totaling at least $2,500.00 or more credited to this Account during a statement period. If you leave your current employer and direct deposits stop, you may be subject to the combined balance requirement to avoid the monthly maintenance fee until direct deposits are reinstated.
- To avoid the $50 monthly maintenance fee for Key Privilege Select Checking® Account, you must maintain a minimum of $100,000 in combined relationship balances (sweep investment, deposits and investment* [including annuity balances reflected on your KIS account statement]) each statement cycle OR be a Key@Work program member and have a total of at least $5,000 in direct deposits each statement cycle credited to this Account.
Insurance products are offered through KeyCorp Insurance Agency USA, Inc. (KIA). KIS and KIA are affiliated with KeyBank National Association (KeyBank).
Investment and insurance products made available through KIS and KIA are:
KIS and KeyBank are separate entities, and when you buy or sell securities you are doing business with KIS and not KeyBank.
Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
NOTICE: This is not a commitment to lend or extend credit. Conditions and restrictions may apply. Information and offers are subject to change without notice. All loans are subject to credit and collateral approval. Not all loans or products are available in all states.