Key Cashback Credit Card
Earn up to 2% cash back on every purchase, with no annual fee3.
Start saving, even when you spend. Use the Key Cashback credit card to earn at least 1.5% cash back on every purchase, and 2% when you bank and save with Key1. Financial progress just got a little easier.
|Cash Back|| |
1.5% cash back on purchases; 2% cash back for clients who bank and save with Key.1
$100 bonus when you make $500 in purchases in the first 60 days.2
|Annual Fee|| |
|Introductory Balance Transfer APR|| |
0% for the first 12 billing cycles on balance transfers made in the first 60 days. After that, your APR on balance transfers will be 16.24% to 25.24% based on creditworthiness. Avoid being charged interest on purchases when you pay your entire balance (including balance transfer) by the due date each month.4
|Regular Purchase APR|| |
16.24% to 25.24% based on creditworthiness5
|Balance Transfer Fee|| |
$10.00 or 3% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.
|Late Payment Fee|| |
Up to $39
|Overdraft Protection Transfer Fee|| |
|Minimum Interest Charge||
Features and Benefits
- Earn unlimited 2% cash back on purchases when you bank and save with KeyBank. To qualify, you must have both a KeyBank:
- Checking account with $1,000 each month in deposits (this excludes deposits to health savings accounts and transfers between KeyBank accounts), and
- Savings or investment account with a minimum daily balance of $1,000.
- Always earn at least 1.5% cash back. You’ll always be rewarded with this card, so any month you don’t meet KeyBank’s bank and save requirements, you’ll still receive 1.5% cash back.1
- Redeem your cash back as a statement credit, pay yourself back for purchases already made, or direct deposit in to a KeyBank checking or savings account.6
- Contactless – Just tap and go®.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I earn cash back?
You can earn cash back by making eligible purchases on your Key Cashback credit card.1 You will begin earning cash back once you have activated your card and begin making eligible purchases.
See the complete Terms and Conditions for more details.
- How do I qualify for 2% cash back with the Key Cashback card?
You must bank and save with KeyBank, meaning you need to have a KeyBank checking account with $1,000 in deposits per month (this excludes deposits to health savings accounts and transfers between KeyBank accounts), and a KeyBank savings or investment account with a minimum daily balance of $1,000.1
- What if I don’t have both a KeyBank checking and savings account, or don’t meet the deposit or balance requirements?
With the Key Cashback card, you’ll earn 1.5% cash back on all your eligible purchases when you don’t meet the deposit or balance requirements.
On the last Monday of each month, we’ll review your deposit and balance activity for the month and see if you’ve met the bank and save criteria. If you did, you’ll earn 2% cash back. If not, your rate for the following calendar month will be 1.5%.
- Is there a maximum amount of cash back I can earn?
No. There is no limit to the amount of cash back you can earn on eligible purchases.
- Are there any types of card transactions excluded from earning cash back?
Yes, you’ll earn cash back on purchases only. This excludes transactions including, balance transfers, cash advances, ATM disbursements, person-to-person money transfers, convenience checks, account interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, any fees, returns or credits.
- Do my Cashback Rewards expire?
No, your Cashback Rewards do not expire.
- Is there an annual fee?
No, there is no annual fee3 on your Key Cashback credit card.
- How can I redeem my cash back?
You can redeem your cash back online 24/7 by logging in to your online banking account or by calling 1-800-KEY2YOU® (1-800-539-2968). For clients using a TDD/TTY device, please call 1-800-539-8336.
Your cash back can be redeemed in one of the following ways:
- Direct Deposit: You can have cash back deposited into a KeyBank checking or savings account
- Statement Credit: Apply your cash back as a statement credit to your Key Cashback credit card account. A statement credit will reduce your balance but it will not count as a payment. You’ll still be required to make your monthly minimum payment.
- Pay Me Back: Select up to three transactions from the past 90 days to redeem as a credit to your account. The redemption will reduce your balance but will not count as your monthly minimum payment.
Please note, redemptions will post to your account within 7 business days.
- Who can I contact if I have difficulty accessing my account online, redeeming my cash back, or have further questions about the rewards program?
Call the number on the back of your Key Cashback credit card:1-800-KEY2YOU (1-800-539-2968). For clients using a TDD/TTY device, please call 1-800-539-8336.