Key Secured Credit CardSM
Build your credit*. Enjoy progress.
A strong credit history can help you on your financial path. Whether you’re ready to establish your credit history or want to improve it, a Key Secured Credit Card can help you make progress.
|Introductory APR|| |
|Regular APR|| |
|Annual Fee|| |
|Late Payment Fee||
Up to $37
|Minimum Interest Charge||
- Secured by a minimum deposit greater than or equal to $300 in a Key Active Saver Account (up to $5,000).
- Save while you build your credit*. Your deposit must be kept in a Key Active Saver® account - use it to secure your credit card and grow your savings.
- Know you’re building your credit. Unlike prepaid or debit cards, this credit card reports your history to credit bureaus.
- Keep making progress. We’ll review your card history twice each year and let you know if you’re eligible to graduate to an unsecured credit card.
- Stay secure. With our temporary lock security feature, you can easily use online or mobile banking to lock and unlock a misplaced credit card. You’ll have peace of mind, knowing your card can’t be used. Plus, you’ll gain time to find your card, potentially avoiding having to cancel it and open a new one.