- How do I enroll in KeyBank Relationship Rewards?
There are two ways to participate:
- Apply for a Key2More Rewards Mastercard to earn points on your credit card transactions.
- Enroll your KeyBank checking account to earn points for checking transactions, debit card spend, and growing your relationship with KeyBank by adding more products.
- What is the benefit of having both my checking account and credit card enrolled in KeyBank Relationship Rewards?
If you enroll both your checking account and credit card in KeyBank Relationship Rewards, you will earn points in every way possible. On your checking accounts, you’ll earn points for your checking account: debit card transactions, checking account activities, and opening new products and services.
On your credit card, you’ll earn points your credit card transactions, recurring payments, and credit card online statements.
For more information, see the Relationship Rewards Point Guide (PDF).
- How can I check my point balance?
- Personal banking clients can sign on to Online Banking and click the account details tab for the account that is enrolled in the program or, in the mobile app, select rewards points.
- Business banking clients can log in to KeyBank Business Online® and select the checking account that is enrolled in the program or, in the mobile app, select rewards points. View the balance on your statement.
- Call 1-800-KEY2YOU® (1-800-539-2968). For businesses, call 1-888-KEY4BIZ® (888-539-4249).
- Your point balance is also on receipts you receive after making transactions at any KeyBank branch.
- What are Bonus Points? How can I earn Bonus Points?
For credit card enrollments, Bonus Points can be awarded on an ongoing basis for qualifying transactions on certain cards. Not all credit cards are eligible for Bonus Points. See the complete Relationship Rewards Point Guide (PDF) for all of the ways to earn Bonus Points.
- Do I need to have a checking account at KeyBank to earn credit card points?
No, to earn points for credit card purchases, a checking account at KeyBank is not necessary. However, to earn Product Points for opening a credit card account, you must have a KeyBank checking account in good standing. In addition, to receive the Product Points for opening your credit card, you must make five purchase transactions within the first 60 days after account opening. All credit products are subject to credit approval.
- I can’t log on to keybankrewards.com anymore. What should I do?
You can access keybankrewards.com through online banking, without requiring a separate username and password. To be automatically logged into keybankrewards.com:
- Sign on to Online Banking or the KeyBank mobile app.
- In Online Banking, select account details for your enrolled accounts.
In the mobile app, select reward points for your enrolled accounts.
- Not enrolled in online banking?
If you still want to access keybankrewards.com without going through online banking or the mobile app, you will need to re-register your account.
If you have a problem signing into your rewards account from online banking or the KeyBank mobile app, call 1-800-539-1539.
- How can I book travel with my rewards points?
Sign on to Online Banking or the mobile app, to access the rewards redemption site. Here, you will be able to search and book your own air, hotel, car rental and trip activities online. You can pay with your points, or a combination of points and your credit or debit card. Travel booking fees may apply.
- Do my KeyBank Rewards points expire?
Yes, your KeyBank Rewards points expire 48 months after they are issued. Points earned with a KeyBank Private Bank Mastercard do not expire.
- Is there a fee for the program?
There is no enrollment fee to open your Key2More Rewards Mastercard or KeyBank Business Rewards Mastercard.
KeyBank Relationship Rewards1 has a low annual fee based on your account and relationship with KeyBank. The fee is based on the type of checking account enrolled in the program.
Checking Account Type – Non-Business Annual Fee Key Privilege Select CheckingSM Fee Waived Key Privilege CheckingSM Fee Waived Sweep Checking Fee Waived Key Private Bank Checking Fee Waived Key Private Bank Money Market Checking Fee Waived Key Advantage CheckingSM $30 Key Coverage Checking® $40 Key Express Checking® $40 Key Student Checking® $40 KeyBank Hassle-Free AccountSM $40 Other Non-Business Checking Accounts Not Listed $40 Account Type – Business Annual Fee Key Business Rewards Checking® Fee Waived KeyBank Basic Business Checking $40 KeyBank Business Interest Checking® $40 Key Business Sweep Fee Waived Key Business Money Market Checking $40 Other Business Checking Accounts Not Listed $40
- How do I know when my annual fee will post to my account for the KeyBank Relationship Rewards program?
Annual fees are charged on the first statement cycle date after enrollment in the program, and then annually thereafter on the date your statement cycles that includes the anniversary date of enrollment within that statement period. For example, if you enrolled on 3/1/2018 and your statement cycles on the fifth of each month, your first charge will occur on 3/5/2018. The next annual charge will post to your account on your statement cycle date for the statement that includes transactions for 3/1/2019.
- Where do I call if I have a problem with my rewards account?
If you have a question on your rewards points or want to redeem rewards by phone, call the rewards call center at 1-888-333-7780.