KeyBank Payment Assist Terms and Conditions
SMS/Text payment reminder alerts
- Opting in for the KeyBank Payment Assist SMS program will allow KeyBank to send you SMS messages to your cellphone regarding payment activity on your accounts. Once you enroll in the Payment Assist program, you will receive an SMS message confirming your enrollment. Please note that delivery of this confirmation message may be delayed.
- You can remove yourself from the KeyBank Payment Assist program at any time. Just text "STOP" to 22654. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, KeyBank will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive Payment Assist SMS messages from us.
- If you are experiencing issues with the Payment Assist program, you can reply "HELP" to any Payment Assist message, or call us at 1-866-325-4765. For questions regarding privacy, please read our Online Privacy Statement.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- The Payment Assist program is a free service for KeyBank customers. Message frequency varies and is based on account activity. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.