Skip to Main Content


Think about your belongings, like your furniture, computer, TV, stereo and clothes. Consider how much they’re worth. If something were to happen, do you have enough money to replace them? While your landlord’s insurance covers the building, it doesn’t insure you for liability or your personal property. Renter’s insurance will cover your valuable belongings inside, your potential liability and cover additional living expenses if displaced whether you’re renting an apartment or a student in a dorm.

Claims and Billing

Your insurance carrier is available to answer your claims or billing questions, but sometimes you need an extra hand to help you solve a billing problem or navigate a claim.

We offer emergency claims assistance after hours at 1-877-677-0235 and partner with our carriers to offer extended claims services.

Submit a Claim

Insurance Products offered are: Not FDIC-insured; not a deposit in, obligation of, nor insured by any federal government agency; not guaranteed or underwritten by the bank; not a condition to the provisions or terms of any banking service or activity.

Insurance services, benefits consulting services and insurance products are offered through Key Insurance & Benefits Services, Inc. (“KIB”), which is a licensed insurance broker and agent. Insurance policies are obligations of the insurers that issue the policies. Insurance products may not be available in all states. KIB and KeyBank are separate entities, and when you purchase risk management services, business consulting services or insurance products you are doing business with KIB, and not KeyBank.

Back to Top