KeyBasic Credit Line
Personal unsecured line of credit.
A revolving credit line makes accessing cash simple. Access the funds online or in a branch, to make purchases, pay bills, or set up overdraft protection, so you’re prepared for what comes up.
Variable, principal plus interest
$250 to $5,000
|Flexible Payment Options||
|Manage in Online Banking||
- No collateral needed
- Borrow up to your loan amount, repay and borrow again
- Can be used for overdraft protection with your KeyBank checking account1
- Flexible payment options, including automatic payments
- Access your loan statements, check your balance and transfer funds with online banking
To apply, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Live within the following states: AK, CO, CT, ID, IN, MA, ME, MI, NY, OH, OR, PA, UT, VT, or WA
- Agree to provide additional personal and business information, if requested, such as tax returns and financial statements
- Certify that all information submitted in the application is true and correct
- Authorize the bank and/or a credit bureau to investigate the information on the application
Your credit line may not be used for overdraft protection on a KeyBank Hassle-Free Account.