Key Active Saver® Account
Save for the future while avoiding fees.
Key Active Saver accounts are designed to help you save, earn interest and avoid fees, all while enjoying overdraft protection. Earn a higher interest rate by enrolling in HelloWallet and increasing your Financial Wellness Score.1
|Monthly Maintenance Service Charge||
|Minimum Opening Deposit|| |
Standard variable interest rate, or Financial Wellness variable interest rate Compounded daily
|Qualifies for Relationship Balances||
|Can Be Used for Overdraft Protection|| |
- Do any one of the following each month to waive the maintenance fee: Be fully enrolled in HelloWallet with a Financial Wellness Score of at least one; make a direct deposit or recurring online banking transfer of at least $5; or have a balance of at least $300.
- Be rewarded for your financial progress. Qualify for the Financial Wellness interest rate on a balance below $25,000 if you have a Financial Wellness Score of at least 1.
- Manage your money with online banking and KeyBank's ATM network
This Account can earn interest based on two different interest rate structures. These variable interest rate structures are referred to as Standard Interest and Financial Wellness Interest. You are eligible for Financial Wellness Interest only if you are enrolled in HelloWallet through KeyBank’s Online Banking, have a Financial Wellness Score greater than zero (0) and the balance in the Account is $0.01- $24,999.99. Balances of $25,000 and above will earn Standard Interest on the entire balance. The accounts pay interest for all tiers at a variable rate that may change at any time after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings on the account.
Full enrollment in KeyBank's HelloWallet program includes:
- Acceptance of Terms & Conditions of program
- Input Age & Income into KeyBank's HelloWallet Financial Wellness Tool
- Your Account must be fully enrolled with a Financial Wellness Score greater than zero (0) three business days prior to your Key Active Saver Account's monthly Maintenance Service Charge assessment date
Subject to the terms of the Savings Overdraft Protection Agreement. A Transfer Fee will be charged to your checking account each day an automatic transfer is made from your savings account to pay overdrafts to your checking account.
Please read our Agreements and Disclosures. If you opened your deposit account online within the last 90 days, you may also review the original agreements and disclosures provided to you.