Find a Location
There may be assistance available to you.
Boat Loan Details
- Great boat loan interest rates and extended terms
- Access your boat loan information and boat loan balance with Online Banking
- Transfer funds online from another KeyBank account to make payments to your boat loan
- Earn 15,000 KeyBank Relationship Rewards® points for opening a new Boat Loan* and expanding your relationship with KeyBank.*
** Your checking account must be enrolled in KeyBank Relationship Rewards prior to account opening to qualify for points. There may be an annual fee for the KeyBank Relationship Rewards Program based on the type of checking account you open or have.
The KeyBank Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and Points Guide apply, are subject to change and can be found at key.com/rewards.
Point values earned for Activities, Bonus Activities and for opening, signing up for or being approved for a Relationship Product are subject to change. There is a monthly cap of 1,500 points for Activity Point categories.
To apply for a boat loan, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Live within the following states: AK, CO, ID, IN, ME, MI, NY, OH, OR, UT, VT, or WA
- Agree to provide additional personal and business information, if requested, such as tax returns and financial statements
- Certify that all information submitted in the boat loan application is true and correct
- Authorize the bank and or a credit bureau to investigate the information on the boat loan application
- Agree to provide documentation for all vessels above $150,000
- Acknowledge that collateral and other restrictions may apply; for example, the bank cannot finance vessels to be used as a primary residence or for commercial use