Key Privilege Select Checking® Account
Key’s premium checking account.
Gain a full suite of financial management tools, exceptional relationship banking rates, and earn more on your balance with our highest interest preferred checking account.
|Minimum Opening Deposit|| |
|Monthly Maintenance Service Charge|| |
|Convenient Locations|| |
1,100+ branches, 1,400+ ATMs
- Enjoy premium financial management services for banking and investing.
- Relationship checking account with preferred CD rates and discounts on loans and lines of credit.
- Automatic daily sweeps to an FDIC-insured savings deposit account, ensure your money’s always earning interest.
- Avoid the monthly maintenance fee with at least $100,000 in combined Key account balances.1 2
- Gain insights into your accounts and investments with a comprehensive relationship statement.
- Unlimited reimbursement of non-Key ATM surcharges.3
- KeyBank Debit Mastercard® with chip security.
- Unlimited check writing.
- Overdraft protection options, including zero-fee transfers if you link this account to your KeyBank savings account.
- Standard checks at no cost.
To avoid the $50 monthly Maintenance Service Charge, you must maintain a minimum of $100,000 in combined relationship balances (sweep investment, deposits and investment (including annuity balances reflected on your KIS account statement)) each statement cycle OR be a Key@Work program member and have a total of at least $5,000 in direct deposits each statement cycle credited to this Account.
Investment products are offered through Key Investment Services LLC (KIS), member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products are offered through KeyCorp Insurance Agency USA, Inc. (KIA). KIS and KIA are affiliated with KeyBank National Association (KeyBank).
Insurance products are offered through KeyCorp Insurance Agency USA, Inc. (KIA). KIS and KIA are affiliated with KeyBank National Association (KeyBank).
Investment and insurance products made available through KIS and KIA are:
KIS, KIA and KeyBank are separate entities, and when you buy or sell securities and insurance products you are doing business with KIS and/or KIA, and not KeyBank.
Key Privilege Select Checking® account holders with a debit card will receive a refund of other bank’s ATM cash withdrawal surcharges when the withdrawals are made with any KeyBank Debit Mastercard®. The refunds do not apply when the withdrawals are made with a KeyBank ATM Card. The surcharge refund will be credited monthly to your Key Privilege Select Checking account and will be reflected on your Account statement. Transactions eligible for reimbursement will begin with those made no later than 60 days after qualifications have been met. If you close your Account, you will not be refunded for other bank’s surcharges assessed for cash withdrawal(s) you made at other bank’s ATMs during the period between your last Account statement cycle date and your Account closing date.
Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Please read our Agreements and Disclosures. If you opened your deposit account online within the last 90 days, you may also review the original agreements and disclosures provided to you.