Key Privilege Checking® Account
Relationship banking with exceptional benefits.
Discover the benefits of relationship banking with a premium account with built in money saving features, like preferred pricing and automatic daily sweeps.
|Minimum Opening Deposit|| |
|Monthly Maintenance Service Charge|| |
1,200+ branches, 1,500+ ATMs
- Relationship checking account with preferred CD rates and discounts on loans and lines of credit.
- Automatic daily sweeps to an FDIC-insured savings deposit account, ensure your money’s always earning interest.2
- Ways to waive the monthly maintenance fee include, having at least $25,000 in combined Key account balances; and auto deducting at least $500 for a KeyBank mortgage payment.1
- Gain insights into your accounts and investments with a comprehensive relationship statement.
- Reimbursement of non-Key ATM surcharges, up to $6 monthly.3
- KeyBank Debit Mastercard® with chip security.
- Unlimited check writing and overdraft protection options.
- Standard checks at no cost.
As a Key Privilege client, you can avoid the $25 monthly Maintenance Service Charge if:
- You maintain a combined balance of $25,000 or more in any combination of deposit, investment, and credit accounts.
- You have a mortgage originated through KeyBank and you have an automatic payment deduction plan via ACH deducting $500 or more from your Key Privilege Checking Account during a statement cycle. If your mortgage automatic payment deduction plan should be discontinued, you may be subject to the combined balance requirements to avoid the monthly Maintenance Service Charge.
- You are a Key@Work program member and you have direct deposits totaling at least $2,500.00 or more credited to this Account during a statement period. If you leave your current employer and direct deposits stop, you may be subject to the combined balance requirement to avoid the monthly Maintenance Service Charge until direct deposits are reinstated.
Investment products are offered through Key Investment Services LLC (KIS), member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products are offered through KeyCorp Insurance Agency USA, Inc. (KIA). KIS and KIA are affiliated with KeyBank National Association (KeyBank).
Investment and insurance products made available through KIS and KIA are:
KIS, KIA and KeyBank are separate entities, and when you buy or sell securities and insurance products you are doing business with KIS and/or KIA, and not KeyBank.
Key Privilege Checking® account holders will receive a refund of the first two (2) ATM surcharges, up to $6 per month, of other bank’s ATM cash withdrawal surcharges when the withdrawals are made with any KeyBank Debit Mastercard®. The refunds do not apply when the withdrawals are made with a KeyBank ATM Card. The surcharge refund will be credited monthly to your Key Privilege Checking Account and will be reflected on your account statement.
Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Please read our Agreements and Disclosures. If you opened your deposit account online within the last 90 days, you may also review the original agreements and disclosures provided to you.