Mobile Check Deposit
Quick, easy and secure.
Use mobile check deposit to build your balances without a trip to a branch or ATM. With the mobile app you’ll have the freedom to deposit checks whenever you want – so you’re always in control of your money.
How to Use Mobile Deposit
- Sign On to the Mobile App
Use fingerprint recognition, facial recognition or your User ID and Password, depending on what your device supports.
- Select the Account You Want To Receive the Deposit
You can go directly to the account or choose the plus sign at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Make a Deposit” and Follow the Prompts
Enter your deposit amount and we guide you through taking a picture of the front and signed back of your check. Once the check is lined up correctly on your screen, the pictures will be taken automatically. Select “Submit Deposit” and you’re done.
Things to Know About Mobile Deposit:
- Endorse your check, and write “For KeyBank mobile deposit only.”
- Your money will be available the next business day when you make your deposit before 11 PM EST. Deposit after that, and it may take up to the second business day for the check to clear.
- You can check online and mobile banking to confirm that your check has cleared for the correct amount.
- Hold onto your check for 14 days before destroying it.
- Every 30 days, you can deposit up to $5,000 ($10,000 if you hold relationship accounts) using mobile deposit.