Online Bank Account Statements
Online bank statements are electronic versions of your paper statements, available at no cost.1 Whether you normally bank online, in branch, or mobile, being able to view your statements electronically is more convenient and better protects your personal information from theft.
Features of Online Bank Statements
- See your electronic statements securely anytime in online banking.
- Look for a monthly email from us that lets you know when your latest statement is ready to view in online banking.
- Review up to seven years of account statements including checking, savings, loans and lines of credit, trust, and credit cards statements, as well as important documents, such as tax forms.
Benefits of Online Bank Statements
- Reduce the risk of identity theft from lost, stolen, or misdirected mail since your bank statements will only exist online.
- Reduce paper waste and the resources used for printing and delivering account statements to your home, and avoid a monthly applicable paper statement fee.
- Reduce clutter. You can access your statement history online and download your statements, so there's no need to store your bank account statements at home or in the office.
Normal account service charges still apply.