Find a Location
Key Silver Money Market Savings
Grow Your Savings and Earn More Interest
- Earn higher interest rates on higher balances with an FDIC Insured2 Key Silver Money Market Savings Account1.
- Avoid a monthly Maintenance Service Charge when you keep higher balances, set up a direct deposit of at least $25 into this account or a recurring monthly online banking transfer from another KeyBank deposit account or have certain Key relationship package checking products
- Access your money easily and conveniently using Key's extensive ATM network
- Use Online Banking to manage your account.
- Limited check writing is allowed with this account
- Use this account as overdraft protection for your KeyBank checking account*
- Earn 5,000 KeyBank Relationship Rewards® points for opening a new Key Silver Money Market Savings account† and expanding your relationship with KeyBank.
Please read our Agreements and Disclosures. If you opened your deposit account online within the last 90 days, you may also review the original agreements and disclosures provided to you.
1 Required minimum opening deposit of $50.00. Must maintain a $5,000.00 minimum Daily Ledger Balance, or have a relationship package checking account or a recurring monthly direct deposit of at least $25.00 credited to this account, or a recurring monthly online banking transfer from another KeyBank deposit account of at least $25 into this account to avoid a monthly Maintenance Service Charge of $12.00.
2 Deposits are insured up to the maximum allowable limit.
* Subject to the terms of the Savings Overdraft Protection Agreement.
† Your checking account must be enrolled in KeyBank Relationship Rewards prior to account opening to qualify for points.
Point values earned for Activities, Bonus Activities and for opening, signing up for or being approved for a Relationship Product are subject to change. There is a monthly cap of 1,500 points for Activity Point categories.
Some accounts must be open for 3 consecutive months before points are awarded.
KeyBank is Member FDIC.