Key Gold Money Market
Competitive Rates & Easy Access Savings Accounts
- Your Key Gold Money Market Savings Account1 is FDIC Insured2 and pays you competitive interest rates
- You have easy access to your money at your local Key branch or ATM or with limited check writing
- Online Banking allows you to view your money market account balances, transfer funds, and more
- Compliment your Key Gold Money Market Savings Account with a Key relationship checking account and enjoy exclusive benefits
- Open a Key Gold Money Market Savings Account online or by visiting a local KeyBank branch
- Use this account as overdraft protection for your KeyBank checking account*
- Earn 15,000 KeyBank Relationship Rewards® points for opening a new Key Gold Money Market account† and expanding your relationship with KeyBank.
Please read our Agreements and Disclosures. If you opened your deposit account online within the last 90 days, you may also review the original agreements and disclosures provided to you.
1 Requires minimum opening deposit of $30,000.00 from funds not currently on deposit with KeyBank. Fees may reduce the earnings on this account. Public, business and institutional funds are not eligible for this offer. Must maintain a Daily Balance of $30,000 in a Key Gold Money Market Savings Account AND you must have or open a relationship package checking account to avoid a monthly Maintenance Service Charge of $18.00.
2 Deposits are insured up to the maximum allowable limit.
* Subject to the terms of the Savings Overdraft Protection Agreement.
† Your checking account must be enrolled in KeyBank Relationship Rewards prior to account opening to qualify for points.
Point values earned for Activities, Bonus Activities and for opening, signing up for or being approved for a Relationship Product are subject to change. There is a monthly cap of 1,500 points for Activity Point categories.
Some accounts must be open for 3 consecutive months before points are awarded.
KeyBank is Member FDIC.