An alternative to traditional checking accounts, our KeyBank Access Account® provides immediate access to your money and has the convenience of a regular checking account, but without the hassles of writing checks and balancing a checkbook.
The following information applies to the Key Access account:
- Minimum opening deposit of $10.00
- A deposit fee of $3.00 will be assessed at the time a check(s) and/or cash deposit is made at a branch. The deposit fee will be waived for check(s) and/or cash deposits less than $15.00. There is no deposit fee for an electronic deposit (direct deposit, online banking transfer, ATM).
- There is no monthly Maintenance Service Charge if one of the following requirements is met:
If neither requirement is met, the monthly Maintenance Service Charge will be $5.00.
- Have deposits (including transfers into this Account) totaling $200.00 or more credited, or
- at least two customer initiated transactions (ANY deposits, withdrawals, which includes transfers) during a statement cycle.
If you close your account within 180 days of account opening, you will be charged a $25.00 account early closure fee; other miscellaneous charges may apply.
*The adult account owner will be required to sign an additional KeyBank Access Account Authorized Minor User Supplemental Agreement.
2 There may be an annual fee for the KeyBank Relationship Rewards program based on the type of checking account you have.
KeyBank is Member FDIC.
Please read our Agreements and Disclosure. If you opened your deposit account online within the last 90 days, you may also review the original agreements and disclosures provided to you.