- How do I participate in KeyBank Relationship Rewards?
- How can I check my point balance?
- Personal banking clients can sign on to Online Banking to view rewards points, or call 1-800-KEY2YOU® (1-800-539-2968).
- Business banking clients can log in to KeyBank Business Online®. You can also call us at 1-888-KEY4BIZ® (888-539-4249).
- If using the KeyBank mobile app, simply select rewards points to view the balance on your statement.
- Your point balance is also on receipts you receive after making transactions at any KeyBank branch.
- Credit Card statements also display rewards point totals.
- How can I earn Points?
See the complete Rewards Point Guide (PDF) for all of the ways to earn points. Bonus Points are additional points that can be awarded on an ongoing basis for qualifying transactions on certain cards. Not all credit cards are eligible for Bonus Points.
- Do I need to have a checking account at KeyBank to earn credit card points?
No, you do not need a KeyBank checking account to earn points for credit card purchases.
- How can I redeem my points?
- Sign on to Online Banking or the mobile app and click Rewards.
- Call the Rewards Call Center at 1-888-333-7780 weekdays 7 a.m to 9 p.m EST, weekends 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- How can I book travel with my rewards points?
Sign on to Online Banking or the mobile app, to access the rewards redemption site. Here, you will be able to search and book your own air, hotel, car rental and trip activities online. You can pay with your points, or a combination of points and your credit or debit card. Travel booking fees may apply.
- Do my KeyBank Rewards points expire?
Yes, your KeyBank Rewards points expire 48 months after they are issued. Points earned with a KeyBank Private Bank Mastercard do not expire.
- Is there a fee for the program?
No, there is no annual fee to open your Key2More Rewards Mastercard or KeyBank Business Rewards Mastercard.