Use Apple Pay to Checkout
Simple set up with your Key accounts.
Secure payments, wherever you are. Just add your KeyBank debit or credit Mastercard® to Wallet to go cashless, effortlessly. It’s the easiest way to pay in stores, in apps and on the web.
Setup is a snap. Get started now.
Adding your KeyBank credit or debit card is easy, and we’ll verify your information, so you know you’re secure.
- Your eligible device with the updated operating system.
- Your personal KeyBank credit or debit Mastercard.
- An Apple ID signed in to iCloud.
- Your current email on file with KeyBank (In Online Banking you can see the email address we have for you under User Profile. In the mobile app, it’s in settings, under personal information.)
Add your KeyBank credit or debit card to Wallet on your iPhone:
- Go to Wallet and tap the plus sign, then follow the steps to add your KeyBank Mastercard.
For more information, visit Apple Pay support.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What KeyBank credit and debit cards can be used with Apple Pay?
Apple Pay can be used with most personal KeyBank debit and credit cards.
Apple Pay is not available for KeyBank Business debit and credit Mastercard®, KeyBank Possibilities Prepaid Mastercard®, KeyBank HSA Debit Mastercard®, or with cards associated with KeyBank home equity or personal lines of credit.
- Does KeyBank charge me to use Apple Pay?
No, KeyBank does not charge a fee to use Apple Pay.