Online Bank Account Statements
More rewarding in more ways.
Online Statements are electronic versions of your paper statements and documents, available at no cost.1 Whether you normally bank online, in branch, or mobile, being able to view your statements electronically is more convenient and better protects your personal information from theft.
Get Started with Online Statements today.
First you'll need to:
Already enrolled? Sign on to your Online Banking account and select the account you would like to start receiving Online Statements on. At the top of the screen, select the "Statements" option. Change the "Mail Preferences" toggle to off (grey). This will stop paper statements from being mailed.
Features of Online Bank Statements
- Statements are viewed using our secure Online Banking.
- An email will be sent to notify you when your bank statement and/or document is ready to view online.
- Up to seven years of statements will be stored for you to access whenever you like.
- You can view statements for your checking, savings, loans and lines of credit, trust, and credit cards as well as important documents, such as your tax forms, all in one place.
Benefits of Online Bank Statements
- You’ll reduce the risk of identity theft from lost, stolen, or misdirected mail since your statements will only exist online.
- Online statements reduce paper waste and the resources used for printing and delivering them to your home, while enabling you to avoid a monthly paper statement fee.
- No need to store your bank statements at home or in the office. Your statement history is available online, so you’ll avoid clutter.