More rewarding in more ways.
Online Statements are electronic versions of your paper statements and documents, available at no cost1. Whether you normally bank online, in branch, or mobile, being able to view your statements electronically is more convenient and better protects your personal information from theft.
Get Started with Online Statements today. First you'll need to:
Enroll in Online Banking
Already enrolled? Sign on to your Online Banking account and click on "Statements & Documents" to get started.
Note: Enrolling in Online Statements will automatically stop paper statements for the account(s) subscribed. To learn more, read our Online Statement and Document Delivery Service Agreement.
- Statements are viewed using our secure Online Banking.
- An email will be sent to notify you when your statement and/or document is ready to view.
- Up to seven years of statements will be stored for you to access whenever you like.
- Up to two years of tax documents will be stored for you to access whenever you like.
- You can view statements for your checking, savings, loans and lines of credit, trust, and credit cards as well as important documents, such as your tax forms, all in one place.
- Earn 50 KeyBank Relationship Rewards® points each month you receive Online Statements.*
- You’ll reduce the risk of identity theft from lost, stolen, or misdirected mail since your statements will only exist online.
- Online Statements are eco-friendly and help the planet by reducing paper waste.
- No need to store your statements at home or in the office. Your statement history is available online, so you’ll avoid clutter.
1 Normal account service charges still apply.
2 Your checking account must be enrolled in KeyBank Relationship Rewards prior to account opening to qualify for points. There may be an annual fee for the KeyBank Relationship Rewards program based on the type of checking account you have. Point values earned for Activities, Bonus Activities and for opening, signing up for or being approved for a Relationship Product are subject to change. There is a monthly cap of 1,500 points for Activity Point categories. The KeyBank Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and Points Guide apply, are subject to change and can be found at key.com/rewards