There are several ways to earn KeyBank Relationship Rewards Points. For a complete guide, download our KeyBank Relationship Rewards Point Guide PDF.
- Everyday activities, and more
You can earn points just for regular everyday banking activities, like writing checks and making deposits (100 points per transaction). Earn points with your credit and debit card transactions:
- Earn 1 reward point for every $6 spent in eligible signature debit net purchases and PIN/POS net purchases.
- Earn 1 reward point for every $1 spent in eligible KeyBank Platinum MasterCard Credit Card purchases**
- Earn 5 reward points for every $1 spent in eligible Key2More Rewards MasterCard Credit Card purchases**
- Expand your relationship with KeyBank
Considering opening a CD? Savings account? Home equity loan? When you're enrolled in KeyBank Relationship Rewards, you can earn points by expanding your relationship with KeyBank.
Plus, additional bonus points can be earned by just meeting the qualification criteria for certain activities.
See how the points add up
Calculate your reward point potential with our Reward Calculator. Use this interactive tool to determine how many points you could earn with your current banking activities. Plus, see examples of what you could redeem with those points.
Ready to get started?
Click the Enroll Now tab above to find out how to enroll in KeyBank Relationship Rewards.